Add to favorites
This is a little insight view of my piece "Raindrop", that you can watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEClHl_yGmo
1. The complete exercise: execution of the entire exercise inspired by "Raindrop"
2. The first part: this is based on A(E) and G(D), played with artificial harmonics.
3. The second part: it is a melody based on the same two bichord of the first part, adding a F-E passage on the first (A-E) and a chromatic passage between E and D on the second one (G-D).
4. The third part: playing with left hand a root in G, I put some rhythmical ghost notes with the right hand (same thing of the first lesson that you can find on my profile: http://www.youtube.com/ghigo85 ). Then I use harmonics between the fifth and seventh frets on G and D strings, sliding them
5. The fourth part: it's a very simple melody based on the same bichords built on fifth: A(E), G(D), F(C), D(A) - A(E), G(D), D(A) ::||
6. Harmonics: a brief summary about harmonics: artificial harmonics, natural harmonics and how to slide them.
Hope you will enjoy this little insight view/lesson.
Please, rate, comment, post suggestions 🙂
Thank you for your support, more pieces and lessons coming soon